- Being a boutique banker AKMV works closely with industry leaders to ascertain the need of the market and based on that we keep track of key macro developments and focus on ideas that add significant long-term value to clients in areas of Private Placement, Inbound/Outbound Mergers & Acquisitions.
- We comprehend the need of the organization and prepare the strategy to position the Client to achieve the intended goal. Reviewing Financial Statements analysing vital business information preparing presentations and conducting analysis both at macro and micro level are all part of our strategies.
Our value propositions
- Deep understanding of the different sectors and identification of key trends based on our scenario planning
- Global reach for sell side and buy side transactions
Skill sets to identify targets according to positioning of buyers & sellers
- Repeat business from clients projecting a high level of satisfaction with our services.
- Robust fund-raising capability even in the most demanding market conditions.
- Experience working with a wide range of companies, from large corporations to mid-market players to emerging companies.
Our Approach –
“Management of end to end M&A Deal process (Buy Side/Sell Side) “
Formulating a go to market strategy
- Formulating inorganic growth strategy
- Identification of potential targets based on various parameters
Approaching the target
- Positioning strategies
- Identifying synergies
- Term Sheet negotiation
- Identifying the rationale behind the valuation and the required structuring
- Handling the end to end due diligence process
- Execution of Definitive agreements such as SHA (Share Holders Agreement), SPA (Share Purchase agreement), JVA (Joint Venture Agreement), Collaboration Agreement etc.
Range of industries
Strategic & tactical planning
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days, weeks, or even months at a time
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.